Tuesday, January 6, 2009

La Pavoni Double espresso from Jan 2nd 2009

Hello peeps!

So here's the first *real* post, a video I took a couple days ago from my lever machine (La Pavoni Europiccola, Millennium model) with the wife's video camera. The lighting sucks, I know.. first time I've really used the thing for any of my own devious purposes. More to come, I'm sure.. Anywho, I took a two minute plus size video and edited it down to whatever time it's at now, which is about a minute or so, using iMovie on my iMac. I love my Mac.



And yeah, that's Maggie the dog makin' all that noise in the background. :-)

While this thing is uploading, I'm drinking a really nice cup of Colombian Gedeo whipped out of my Aeropress brewer. I'll be taking some video of that thing pretty soon too. Stand by on that. I've rarely been this impressed with a coffee brewer so quickly. I was an instant convert on my Yama 5 cup machine, and my Hario 5 cup vac pot too, but most other methods leave me cold. This one, lovin' it.



Hey Kevin and Adrienne, I think you guys are now on the email list.. let me know what kind of notification and what form it comes in (i.e. just an email saying "There's a new post on Mike's retarded Blog" ) or how that comes across, OK?

2 comments:

  1. A fairly normal sort of fellow ?
    Who you think you're fooling !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I got you a gift at work today.. it's a kick in the groin! When do you want it?

    ReplyDelete