Saturday, February 14, 2009

Small Update...

I'm falling short today on what to write about, but wanted to say I did rack the funky pale ale I brewed with Pete, into a keg. It dropped from it's previous 1.032 down to a much more manageable 1.008 and should be all the better for it. I'm attempting to kick the coffee Porter now so I can get my Roggen online, and then the funky pale ale will be up next.

In other beer news, the Oro de Maggie appears to be *really* whacked out, with weird, drippy tentacle looking bug induced infection stuff on the top layer there. I couldn't capture it in a photo, it's too small to really get captured on digital for posting. But hey, it's weird. I also threw a bunch of it in a 750mL bottle and tossed in a spoon full of sugar there, with a cap on top, just to see what it'll be like in a week or so carbonated up. I wasn't that particular with sanitation, but I figured, the gravity is already way down and it's so damn infected with *something* that it can't hurt. Stay tuned, true believers.. I'll be accepting applications for a drinking partner for the bottle opening for that in about a week or so. Who's game? :-)

Click that damn Google Ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment