Friday, February 26, 2010

Keg down! Oro de Maggie, R.I.P.

Oh, snap! having been on since last MAY, the Oro de Maggie, tribute beer to my ol' dog Magg's went dry a couple days ago. So sad! Almost made it a year, it did. The Kombucha Project was nipping at it's heels though, and moved things along. 


But thats not all! The Rump Wrecker Rye, Ancho chile stout, has gone the way of the Oro de Maggie as well. The dreaded double-whammy!Two kegs beaten to death, simultaneous-like! What to do? Replace 'em with new kegs, of course! A re-brew of the Chocolate Rye Stout has taken the place of the Chile Stout and the previously mentioned Kombucha Project has taken the fridge space of the Oro de Maggie.  Give me a week and I'll have some results from that stuff, tasting wise.. 

And then, from out of the blue:


..a picture from Lynda. Good job, kid! Just like her momma.. an artist!

Limited time today, kids, I'm out of here...

No comments:

Post a Comment