Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seeds and pics..

Still no camera card reader.. .. where did that damn thing go? As a result, no pics to show ya'.. 

On the 3rd of this month, I lost control of myself and pulled out the Super 7 seedling propagator thingy I got last fall and set it up with some Roma tomato, Jalapeno, Habanero and Sweet Basil seeds in it.. I know, it's too early.. but I just wanna see if the damn things works as advertised... if I fail now, I at least have a chance to rectify the problem before it becomes a problem when it's time to *really* start the seeds I'm gonna need for this coming gardening season. If I succeed, and these things stat to take off, I'll just have to put 'em under the Mr. Light Grow Light Pro that Gramma got me for christmas. Whoooee! Who's better than me?! Here's a pic of the ad version of this thing..


So my plan is to stick the Suer 7 under these lights till I get 'em up to repotting size.. then, I'll set them up in 6 packs when I re-pot them.. I should be able to get done what I need to.. and hopefully a bit more so I can spread the love to my friends. We'll see how that goes.. I'm not sure I can grow anything but lettuce from seeds so far. :)

Here's some pics from the New Years Eve "Ghetto Hot Tub" we made in the garage..

The tub, e-HLT, pump and chiller in the tub..

The white basket is to keep the heat
 from the recirculating boiling water in the e-HLT from
melting the floor of the tub..
Here's a pic of the thing in action, with some people in it's 110 degree awesomeness!

Rumor has it that's Will, Jeremiah and perhaps others in there.. 

And, just for fun, a picture of some weirdo doing the Robot Dance..

Heh..
During the course of this party, we only dented half of one of the kegs I brewed up for it.. too much other beer floating around to kill 'em both, apparently. Lame-O's! Maybe next year..

No comments:

Post a Comment