Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update after transplant..

Just a quick post to show the status of the plants after the transplant yesterday..

Here's a shot of the Roma's after the overnight in the six pak, and as you can see they're apparently doing fine.. I was watching them occasionally after the transplant yesterday and I didn't even see them so much as droop over, so I guess that transplant action was pretty trauma free for them. Yay for me!

Roma seedlings
 Here's the remaining seedlings that are still in the propagator tray. These guys, are a little more ragged looking.. not terrible, but the're not the pristine little buggers they were yesterday. These little fellows didn't get the fertilizer treatment that their friends in in the six pak's did though, and I wonder if that is part of the reason. Since these were the smaller of the bunch, I just left them as they were figuring they'd continue to grow a bit more and I could try and pot them up later on.. but they look a bit sadder than before, as I said. We'll follow them along and see how they do, though..


That's all. Still no sign of life from the Habaneros yet.. keep ya' posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment