Sunday, May 10, 2009

We got a due date!

Hey all.. no pics for this report, cause I still ain't got nothing to show for it, but I did get a due date for the chickens. I'm told it's gonna be this Wednesday! I called Friday evening and spoke there to someone who I just wanted to ask "What hatchery are these birds coming from, so I can inquire with those guys as to what, if any, vaccinations these guys are getting at birth?" So, there was a momentary pause and then the voice tells me "Wednesday". I'm like, "sorry, what?" and they go on to tell me they're due in Wednesday some time, but the only person who knows what hatchery they're coming from isn't due in till Monday morning, so I'd have to call back. So, I got an answer to a question I didn't ask, but it was a good answer I suppose! So, we're gearing up for Wednesday now. I hope it's morning some time, cause I won't be able to pick 'em up if it's the afternoon at all. I'll be workin' still.

Ok, well that's it for today. Now, go click the link on the right, Frank!

P.S. How come Adrienne, Pete and Don don't have pics for their Google accounts? It looks so *poor*! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment