Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little Sumpin' by Lagunitas...















So.. Lagunitas beer again. Last one I think I reviewed was the Brown Sugga.. didn't like that much. Really sweet cloying, spicy beer. This one is a Pale Wheat Ale.. or something similar, they market it as. It's a big beer, as all Lagunitas beers seem to be. It's also spicy. Again, as all Lagunitas beers seem to be. I'm not a big fan of this character in their beers.. but this one isn't hating me, and I'm not hating it. I'm not sure I'd get it again.. but it's not terrible. It's 7.3% of a kick in the face, and I made the mistake of drinking one prior to my lunch being ready and I was a little woozy for my efforts. Learn from my mistakes, dear followers! Eat some chips beforehand! :) It's also fairly Pale in color. And that's about all of my description of it right now..

In other news, you never saw me move so fast when Cecily came in the front door while I was in the basement and yelled "Dad, there's a strange dog in the front yard!" And I thought I heard something about "chickens" too, thus my lighting quick speed, as I raced up the steps to find was was sure to be a dead chicken carcass, followed shortly thereafter by a dead dog carcass as my wrath was unleashed upon this foreign dog. Was not the case, however.. there was just a big, old, yellow lab sniffing around in the flower bed. A quick, heroic act with a spare dog leash and a trip across the street and that problem was solved.

And finally, a short clip of the chicks getting chased around the bushes in the front yard, by yours truly.. 32 seconds of chicken video won't kill you. Just click the darn thing and laugh at 'em. :-)



Now go click my Google Ads link!

No comments:

Post a Comment