Sunday, September 26, 2010

Planter update..

Hey Savvas, here's that update you were askin' about for the planter on the deck.. the one I realized I hadn't taken any pics f since I pretty much planted the thing? It's my most productive component right now. Sorta embarrassing..

Check these silly Radishes:


There's actually some lettuce in there, too.. a couple of Simpsons and a could of Red Ridinghoods as well.. we also planted some flowers in the middle, but they never took off. Oh, forgot.. there's a basil on either end as well. And those are doing quite well! You just can't see 'em underneath all the radishes. Who knew they got so big? Here's one I just plucked and ate, shortly thereafter:


All carved up and washed.. and in my belly now.


Yeah, these are those red on top, white on bottom ones.. I forget what they call 'em offhand, but that's them. Tasty buggers..

No comments:

Post a Comment