Monday, September 19, 2011

My kiln

Here's a couple pics f the new-to-me but far from new pottery kiln I just got. It's an old dog, but appears to be in pretty good shape. Looks like it was only fired a couple of time, really.. inside is almost perfect. Got a whole box of standoffs and plates to go inside with it, too.


Inide is in good shape.. 
I have no idea what these do...
I know it turns on and generates heat, but I'm not sure how accurate it all is. It's old and will have to be checked out and tuned up I'm sure, but I believe it works. I didn't plug it in here, but we flipped the breakers on at the place where I picked it up and it worked (well, turned ON) out there just fine. I'll have to get someone with some experience in here to help me with this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment